mercredi 12 septembre 2007

Russia !!! Mother homeland !

After six nice days in Turkey again, and still astonished by muslim generosity and helpfullness, I was impatient to go to Russia. So I paid my expensive visa and boat ticket from Trabzon to Sochi. I got sick in the boat and could entirely empty my stomach from both sides... I guess the waves and the food were not as good for my guts. My body felt like in India once arrived in Russia, and my tired spirit was difficultly able to ask even for the train station. I knew that you have beds in every trains in Russia, so I took a ticket to Voronej, half the way to Saint-Petersburg. Here I am, after 14 hours sleeping in the train, and the pills of all the people around me in the compartment.

3 commentaires:

miaoski a dit…

Hey Vincent,
how about your hitchhiking? I cannot reach you by email (it said "no such account").
Anyway... I'm in Kuala Lumpor now. Quite astonished, I thought I should have stayed in Istanbul somewhat longer...

Zhemin / Emin

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour Vincent !
Heureuse que tu aies atteinds la Russie. J'aimerais en être de ce voyage tout à coup.
Pas beaucoup le temps de t'écrire en ce moment, mais je le fais en pensées.
Je t'embrasse,
Clotilde

Anonyme a dit…

salut fiston !
Eh alors on ne raconte plus rien ... tu laisses tes lecteurs avides de tes nouvelles et le suspens à son comble ?
Bizou !!!!