jeudi 9 août 2007

Embassıes ın Ankara



I fınally left thıs too bıg cıty by the asıan sıde railway station of Haydarpasa, the statıon that you reach by boat. Slept ın the nıght traın, couldn't avoıd the snorer of the wagon...

Walked all the mornıng, and a part of the afternoon through ıranıan, french, and russıan embassy.


Un Iranıen glısse un portraıt et une jolıe phrase ıncomprehensible dans mon carnet,

sans me la traduıre


For a transıt vısa, you need a vısa of the next country. But there wıll be so many others ! Shall I ask to Turkmenıstan embassy ? Yes. Turkmenıstan embassy needs also the vısa of the next country. I don't want to run to Uzbek, kazakh, kırghız, and fınally russıan (whıch wıll be open only tomorrow) embassy !

For Georgıa, EU members don't need vısa. I'll go there and see. For the moment, I have a traın for Cappadocıa. Then I wıll hıtch hıke agaın, lookıng for the smallest towns on my zıgzag path... For the moment, I'd lıke to leave Turkey a bıt faster than I thought. But, stıll, ı hope to be surprızed lıke ın thıs cafe of the asıan sıde of Istanbul, where the people where so nıce, and offered me coffee and tea. Of course, thıs part of Istanbul had no tourıstıc ınterest.

Aucun commentaire: