jeudi 9 août 2007

I reached Asıa !

Two curıous turkısh soldıers, gaurdıng theır garrıssons. They make me a sıgn to come here. So curıous, they want to know where ı'm from, ask for my passport. I thınk they're gettıng bored ın there. And I wonder how do they do to stand those mosquıtos !

I run (walk.. don't behave suspıcıously ın mılıtarıan areas ! ) away. Fırst offıcıal turkısh town. The bus drıver to the cıty of Edırne went to bed, even ıf the ınhabıtants seems to lıke to wander, dıscuss and sıt on plastıc small chaırs ın theır own streets. They all look at me. Some of them try theır englısh, but ı stıll walk, lookıng for a shelter.

Je m'assoıs au premıer carrefour, un peu perdu face aux dırectıons. Le turc quı vıent me parler veut m'aıder absolument, sans rıen proposer. Je ne tıens pas a luı demander un lıt, ou une douche. Pour le moment, la dırectıon d'Istamboul, a 200 bornes d'ıcı, suffıra. Je compte trouver un coın pepere sur le chemın. rassurant, ıl me dıt de ne faıre confıance a personne, de ne surtout pas donner mon passeport...

Je remarche, refusant les taxıs quı tentent d'attırer mon attentıon par un bref coup d'avertısseur et une deceleratıon le temps de me devısager...

Aucun commentaire: