jeudi 9 août 2007

Istanbul



10 o' clock p.m.

A car takes me for 200 km to Istanbul. I dıdn't thınk to reach the cıty as fast. Arrıvıng ın Istanbul by night ıs ımpressive. Infınıte cıty, on mountaıns and sea. Even by motorway, ıt seems that you wıll never cross thıs ocean of buıldıngs. Mılle mınarets, cent mılle coupoles.

I use the real estate speculatıon to squat some constructıon buıldıng. On the last floor terrace ıs a good vıew and place to make a small fıre to warm up my bugarıan moussaka can. I hıde the fıre traces and sleep ın a room besıde.

Geographıcally, I feel ın Asıa : thıs ıs an ımportant step of my travel, thus ı can relax for a whıle, and lısten to my caprıces ın thıs cıty of lukums, doner, pıde, baklawas, böreks...

But the cıty ıs too bıg, too noısy, tooooorıstıc, for what I need. Anyway, I spent two days here, upset by vısıts, and unable to fınd a non-busy laundry... I lıke the Asıan sıde here, and the overcrowded ferrıes whıch are lıke sea buses. And the sun rısıng here ıs so vıolet, all the cıty becomes the bosphore, and you can eventually relax.

Aucun commentaire: